Osmo Genius Kit + Coding Awbie
Out of stock
- LurnBot recommends this coding game to age 5-10 yrs (Manufacturer: 5-12 yrs)
- Kids love puzzles and blocks. Genius Kit uses the puzzles to turns math and spelling into fun. Coding Awbie uses the physical blocks to direct Awbie, which helps kids to understand the concept of programming. While lining and stacking blocks to direct Awbie, kids will learn logical thinking naturally.
- Highly recommend for kids who like puzzles and blocks and want to start out programming with understanding the basic concept while having fun with coding game.
Note on rentals
- This kit needs iPad (not included). Please check supported devices below.
- Since this coding game uses the camera on iPad, please make sure that the lens is clean and there is enough light for iPad to detect blocks.
- Five award-winning games that transform your iPad into a hands-on learning tool.
- Turns core subjects, like math (Numbers) and spelling (Words), into fearless fun.
- Encourages visual thinking (Tangram), problem-solving (Newton), and creative drawing skills (Masterpiece).
- Designed to adjust to kids aged 5-12’s skill level. Toy-Of-The-Year-2015 | TIME’s-Best-Inventions-of-2014.
- Comes with the Osmo base (stand & reflector), plus playing pieces. Requires iPad to play.
- Numbers: Add, count & multiply tiles to pop the number bubbles. Popping enough will free fish & unleash a lightning storm! Learn to be the numbers master!
- Tangram: Arrange Tangram pieces to match on-screen puzzles that get more difficult after each victory. Play alone or challenge a friend!
- Words: Guess and spell the on-screen image. Challenge a friend in this lightning-fast word scramble.
- Newton: Solve physics puzzles by drawing lines on paper or placing objects, like a pen or a toy dinosaur, in front of the screen.
Osmo Coding Awbie
- Coding Awbie works with Base & Reflector.
- Coding Awbie uses hands-on physical blocks to control Awbie, a playful character who loves delicious strawberries. Each block represents a different coding command that directs Awbie on a wondrous tree-shaking, strawberry-munching adventure.
- Osmo Coding is the easiest way to introduce coding to your child and teaches logic and problem-solving skills.
- Base & Reflector
- Tangram Pieces (7 pieces)
- Words Tiles (52 pieces: blue alphabet 1 set, red alphabet 1 set)
- Number Tiles (40 pieces: 2 sets of 1-10, 10 of I, 6 of II, 4 of V)
- Coding Awbie: 11 control blocks, 8 number blocks
Supported OS(s) & devices
- iPad Pro 9.7 inch, all iPad Mini, all iPad Air, all iPad 2 & up.
- For iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4, you may need to adjust Base.
Is it possible to connect multiple devices while renting this game? IE, a family with three iPads, can we use this rental on all three devices during the rental window? Thanks.
Thank you for your interest and question.
Sure, you can. Each apps in the three iPads can use this kit.