Jimu Astrobot Kit
- LurnBot recommends this robot toy to age 8-14 yrs (Manufacturer: 8+ yrs)
- Blast off into STEM with the JIMU Robot AstroBot Kit! Build and program three fearless robots – AstroBot, Rover, or Astron – or learn to control your very own JIMU Robot creation!
This kit offers JIMU Masters the ultimate combination of robotics hardware and coding fun. All-terrain treads, an infrared sensor, two LEDs, and a speaker is all the tech you need to take your imagination and coding skills into the future... and beyond!
Engage in hands-on STEM learning by programming JIMU robots using the Blockly coding platform, or by creating entirely new, custom actions with the PRP (Pose, Record, Play) function. However you play, this kit will strengthen programming skills and provide invaluable learning experiences.
- One more thing! Astrobot Kit is selected by Apple! You can meet this at Apple Store.
- Astrobot kit is buildable, codable and interactive robots from UBTECH Robotics.
- With this kit, kids can build three robots or build their very own JIMU Robot creation.
- Learn hands-on engineering by programming JIMU robots to navigate obstacles, pick-up objects, control light and sound effects, show emotions, and more using Blockly code.
- Program JIMU robots by creating entirely new, custom actions with the PRP (Pose, Record, Play) function.
- A compatible iOS or Android device is required.
- JIMU Robot is the award-winning interactive robotic building block system for ages 8 and up. Awards include: Tillywig 2018 Brain Child Award, CES 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree, Time to Play Magazine 2016 Holiday Most Wanted List, and IFA Awards 2015 Best of Show.
- No tools required
- 371 snap-together parts
- 5 smooth motion robotic servo motors
- 1 infrared sensor
- 1 speaker
- 2 programmable LED lights
- 1 main control box
- and power adapter and quick start guide
Supported OS(s) & devices
- iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
- iPad Mini 2, 3, 4
- iPod touch 6th generation
- Google store
Questions & Answers(You can also email us at email@example.com.)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.