Cubelets TWELVE Robot Blocks
Out of stock
- LurnBot recommends this robot kit to age 5-11 yrs (Manufacturer: 4+ yrs)
- Cubelets TWELVE Robot Blocks are a fast and easy robot kit to inspire kids to become better thinkers and an ideal robot kit to introduce children of all ages to robotics, coding, engineering, design, and creative problem-solving.
- Kids can build thousands of unique robots with just a few programmable blocks. They can also connect their robots to other block-based toys using Brick Adapters included in the robot kit.
- Cubelets are sturdy and offer a deeper learning experience for young programmers (40+ hours of free lesson plans).
Note on rentals
- Cubelets TWELVE Robot Blocks require a lithium polymer battery, which is included in the kit with a charging cable.
- No wiring, no soldering is required.
- Includes two each of the Drive and Distance Cubelets and one each of Rotate, Flashlight, Brightness, Blocker, Inverse, Passive, Bluetooth, and Battery Cubelets.
- Two Brick Adapters allow for connected play with your favorite brick-based construction kits.
- Battery Cubelet provides hours and hours of continuous play. Micro-USB charging cable included.
- Unlimited access to lesson plans and activities on Modular Robotics (manufacturer).
- 12 different cubes: 2 Drives, 2 Distances, Rotate, Flashlight, Brightness, Inverse, Passive, Blocker, Battery and a Bluetooth cube.
- Brick adapter (2-pack).
- USB charging cable.
- Cubelets App: Works with Cubelets OS 4, the operating system for Cubelets.
You can download the Cubelets App in the App Store or Google Play.