Makeblock mBot 1.1 Kit (Bluetooth)
- LurnBot recommends this robot kit to age 11-14 yrs (Manufacturer: 12+ yrs)
- mBot is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics.
- Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connect with mBot via Bluetooth, this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for kid to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
- This robot kit will unleash kids' imagination!
Note on rentals
- Please note that this robot kit is Bluetooth version, which required a Bluetooth compatible device to control.
Since this robot kit uses nuts, bolts and tiny parts, if your kids are not familiar with using wrench, driver or hex key, parents' help is required to complete.
When wiring, be careful to prevent wires from interrupting robot's movement.
- mBot is an educational robot kit for kids to get hands-on experience with graphical programming, electronics, and robotics. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEM education.
- Contracted But Not Simple: Contains 38 assembly parts that can be assembled in 10 minutes and color-labeled RJ25 ports for convenient wiring, making sure more time can be spent on programming and creativity.
- Graphical Programming: Drag-and-drop graphical programming software Makeblock developed based on Scratch 2.0 provides a quick way to learn programming, control the robot, and realize multiple functions from the robot.
- All about fun and creativity: mBot is all about fun and creativity. This robot kit comes with various basic pre-assembled options, including obstacle-avoidance car, line-following vehicle, remote control car, and can be used in multiple games like balloon bursting game, soccer playing, sumo, and etc.
- Infinite Extensibility: The mechanical body of the mBot is compatible with Makeblock platform and most of Lego parts, while the electronic parts of it are developed based on the Arduino open source ecosystem. This makes sure that the mBot has infinite extensibility, using any mechanical parts and electronic modules you need to turn it into your "dream robot".
- mBlock (a graphical programming environment inspired by Scratch 2.0)
Supported OS(s) & devices
- Apple: iOS 7 or above, Bluetooth®4.0 or above*exclude iPad®1, iPad®2, iPhone®4 or below
- Android: Android™2.3 or above, Bluetooth®2.0 or above
Questions & Answers(You can also email us at email@example.com.)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.