LEGO Boost Building and Coding Kit
- LurnBot recommends this robot kit to age 7-12 yrs (Manufacturer: 7-12 yrs)
- This brand new 'LEGO' robot kit was released 2017 fall. Kids can build 5 different models with this robot kit and code behaviors into whatever they build!
- Unleash your kid's creativity!
Note on rentals
- Kids can build and code interactive, motorized robots, models, and creations with distance, color and tilt sensor technologies in this robot kit.
- Download the free tablet app on your device and follow the step-by-step instructions for this great STEM robot toy.
- Build one of five multi-functional robots and control them with LEGO's easy-to-use coding blocks on your tablet!
- Includes a LEGO Move Hub with Bluetooth connectivity, interactive motor, and Color & Distance Sensor
- LEGO BOOST building robot toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Vernie the robot is over 10” high. Frankie the cat is over 6” tall. M.T.R.4 is over 4” high, 9” long and 5” wide. Guitar4000 is over 1” high, 16” long and 5” wide. The Autobuilder is 10” high, 7” long and 6” wide
- 847 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 12 years old
- 847 pieces
Supported OS(s) & devices
- iOS 10.3 and newer (iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2 and iPad 4th generation are tested)
- Android 5.0 or above (with Bluetooth 4.1 or above)
- Kindle fire HD 10, 7, HD