Makeblock Neuron Inventor Kit
Out of stock
- LurnBot recommends this robot kit to age 9-12 yrs (Manufacturer: 14+ yrs)
- With Makeblock Neuron, kids can build their inventions easily using building blocks with Pogo Pin-connector, and inventions are limitless leveraging compatibility with LEGO blocks.
- LurnBot recommends this robot kit to kids who want to make IoT gadgets by themselves and see their imagination realized.
Note on rentals
- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- The alligator clip is sharp, please do not clip yourself with the funny switch or the clip of GND wire, it may hurt you.
- Makeblock Neuron is a programmable electronic building block platform for STEM education. It contains over 30 kinds of blocks with different functions, so creators can build a variety of innovative gadgets.
- Craft a new invention in just 5 minutes: Building blocks are connected in a snap with magnetic Pogo Pins. Users can simply assemble the blocks to make creative gadgets without needing to write any code.
- No Coding Experience Required: The graphical programming interface in the Neuron app enables beginners to easily create Neuron applications and add basic or advanced functionality (e.g. IoT) into their inventions.
- Continuously Updated Invention Guides: The Neuron app comes with Invention Guides and video tutorials to show you how to get started building with the Inventor Kit. Follow, then lead with your own creative ideas.
- mBlock Support: Neuron gadgets can be controlled and programmed using mBlock on a desktop and the Neuron app on mobile devices. All blocks can be compatible with the mechanical parts of Makeblock via Neuron board.
- 1 * Power
- 1 * Funny Touch
- 1 * USB Cable (20cm)
- 1 * Bluetooth
- 1 * GND Wire
- 9 * Neuron Board
- 1 * Buzzer
- 1 * Funny Switch
- 36 * Friction Pin Connectors
- 1 * Dual Servo Driver
- 1 * LED Panel
- 20 * Rubber Bands
- 1 * Servo
- 1 * Gyro Sensor
- mBlock (by Makeblock)
Supported OS(s) & devices
- iOS, Android, macOS & Windows