LEGO Education Early Simple Machines Set
- LurnBot recommends this robot kit to age 5 to 8 (Manufacturer: 5+ yrs)
- This robot kit is a perfect starter set for introducing science and design technology concepts to young students and easy for them to work with.
- This enables students to explore how familiar objects work (eight mechanical models), which leads them to 21st-century skills such as creative thinking and problem solving through real-life, engaging experiences.
- Use this robot kit with the accompanying curriculum pack to conduct lessons, extension activities, and problem-solving tasks.
With this updated version of the Early Simple Machines Set, young students build fun and simple models such as a seesaw, rolling vehicle, spinning top, raft, and many more. By playing with and manipulating the models, children experience pulleys, levers, gears, and wheels and axles while exploring energy, buoyancy, and balance. The robot kit is designed for use by teams of two or three children. This robot kit includes full-color activity cards with pictorial instructions for eight models; a plastic punch-out sheet with eyes, sails, scales, and wings; and a plastic bin for easy cleanup and storage.
- 102 pieces and elements that can be used to teach basic science concepts (gears, levers, pulleys, wheels and axles, as well as a plastic punch-out sheet with eyes, sails, scales and wings).
- Building instructions
- Storage bin
Questions & Answers(You can also email us at email@example.com.)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.