Cubetto Playset Coding Toy
Out of stock
- LurnBot recommends this robot kit to age 3 to 6 (Manufacturer: 3 to 6 yrs)
- Do you want to keep kids away from the screen while they are learning the digital concept? This is the one! Kids can learn the digital concept from analog robot toys.
- Cubetto is the coding robot toy for children aged 3+, powered by a tangible programming language made of colorful blocks.
- Children guide Cubetto through a series of maps and stories and learn the basics of computer programming and STEM skills without the use of a screen.
- A coding robot toy for girls and boys aged 3 and up. It takes coding out of the screen, and into the real world with a programming language you can touch
- Children help Cubetto, a friendly wooden robot toy, navigate a magical world by writing their first programs using hands-on coding blocks
- A Montessori approved coding robot toy that makes programming education accessible to the youngest audience in history
- Friendly wooden robot: Made of tactile and hard-wearing wood Cubetto's your child’s guide into the world of coding. Screenless, friendly and ready to play.
- Coding Blocks & Control Board: A coding language you can touch and manipulate. Each coding block is an action. Place the blocks on the board to tell Cubetto where to go. Hit the blue button and Cubetto executes your very first program. Combine them to create programs and see Cubetto robot toy move.
- 1x Cubetto robot toy
- 1x Control board
- 16x Coding blocks (6x Forward, 4x Left, 4x Right, 2x Function)
- 1x World map
- 1x Adventure story book