Out of stock
- LurnBot recommends this coding game to age 6-8 yrs (Manufacturer: 6-10 yrs)
- Learn STEM skills while having fun! Rent the award-winning, hands-on learning game system for thinking that is truly outside the screen.
- Puzzlets combines hands-on play with interactive gaming to form one seamless experience, engaging the mind and teaching the player new ways of thinking.
- The starter set comes with everything you need for the first game and setup is simple. The included Play Tray connects wirelessly to a personal device like an iPad or Android tablet.
Note on rentals
- To play this interactive game, the donwloading a free game app is required.
- Plan, program, and play with this exciting STEAM platform that helps your child (6+) think like a programmer--all while having tons of fun!
- Help Rus and his friends save Pear Island from the evil King Kaldera and his minions.
- Cork the Volcano coding game helps provide a “cognitive foundation” & offers over 40 hours of gameplay!
- Aligns with Common Core State Standards and International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Standards
- Awards winning: Parent’s Choice | National Parenting Center
- 22 Puzzlet programming pieces
- Bluetooth play tray
- Micro USB cable
- "Cork the volcano" game download
- Quick start
Supported OS(s) & devices
- Mac: OSX 10.8+
- iOS: iPad 3+, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad Mini Air, iPhone 4s+ (Not compatible with iPad 1 or 2, not recommended for iPad Mini (1st Generation))
- Android: Android version 4.3 or newer and Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Not compatible: Windows, Chromebooks or Kindle Fire