Osmo Genius Kit + Coding Jam
Out of stock
- LurnBot recommends this coding gmae to age 5-10 yrs (Manufacturer: 5-12 yrs)
- Kids love puzzles and blocks. Genius Kit uses the puzzles to turns math and spelling into fun. Coding Jam uses the physical blocks to create and layer melodies, drum beats, and more while building original compositions with fun characters from different worlds. While placing and stacking tangible blocks, kid will learn logical thinking naturally.
- Highly recommend for kids who like puzzles and blocks and want to start out programming with understanding the basic concept while having fun.
Note on rentals
- This coding game needs iPad (not included). Please check supported devices below.
- Since this kit uses the camera on iPad, please make sure that the lens is clean and there is enough light for iPad to detect blocks.
- Five award-winning games that transform your iPad into a hands-on learning tool.
- Turns core subjects, like math (Numbers) and spelling (Words), into fearless fun.
- Encourages visual thinking (Tangram), problem-solving (Newton), and creative drawing skills (Masterpiece).
- Designed to adjust to kids aged 5-12’s skill level. Toy-Of-The-Year-2015 | TIME’s-Best-Inventions-of-2014.
- Comes with the Osmo base (stand & reflector), plus playing pieces. Requires iPad to play.
- Numbers: Add, count & multiply tiles to pop the number bubbles. Popping enough will free fish & unleash a lightning storm! Learn to be the numbers master!
- Tangram: Arrange Tangram pieces to match on-screen puzzles that get more difficult after each victory. Play alone or challenge a friend!
- Words: Guess and spell the on-screen image. Challenge a friend in this lightning-fast word scramble.
- Newton: Solve physics puzzles by drawing lines on paper or placing objects, like a pen or a toy dinosaur, in front of the screen.
Osmo Coding Jam
- Coding Jam works with Base & Reflector.
- Combine unique Coding blocks into sequences & patterns to make your beat come alive.
- Place unique Coding blocks into sequences, patterns, and subroutines, and click, clack, twist and turn, and they'll have their own music hit.
- A great introduction to the concepts of Coding, specifically developed for kids ages 5 to 12.
- Base & Reflector
- Tangram Pieces (7 pieces)
- Words Tiles (52 pieces: blue alphabet 1 set, red alphabet 1 set)
- Number Tiles (40 pieces: 2 sets of 1-10, 6 of I, 8 of II, 6 of III)
- Coding Jam
Supported OS(s) & devices
- iPad Pro 9.7 inch, all iPad Mini, all iPad Air, all iPad 2 & up.
- For iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4, you may need to adjust Base.