Out of stock
- LurnBot recommends this robot toy to age 9 to 13 (Manufacturer: 11-15 yrs)
- The Cue is one of the most ingenious robot toys from Wonder Workshop of which first-generation product, Dash Robot, are widely used in thousands of schools for teaching coding.
- It is powered by breakthrough emotive AI and can be customized to 4 different avatar characters.
Note on rentals
- Bluetooth-enabled device required
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and Kindle devices
- Cue is a witty robot toy with the attitude that is powered by breakthrough Emotive AI
- Build your skills with games and challenges and makes programming your own interactive experiences fun for any level
- Choose your favorite avatar and explore an amazing depth of personality, expressions, and actions
- Send and receive text messages to share witty comments, memes and funny jokes, keeping you coming back for more
- Discover a freestyle environment to program robot adventures using cue's proximity sensors, encoders, gyro, accelerometer, microphones and more
- Engage Cue's intelligent auto modes (seek, avoid, and explore) to navigate tight corners or obstacles while expressing personality at every turn.
- Cue robot toy works with iOS, Android and Kindle Fire HD 8, 10
- 2017 SILVER PARENTS CHOICE AWARD WINNER!
- Cue Robot toy
- Connector Blocks
- Cue App
Supported OS(s) & devices
- iOS 10.0 and above
- Android 5.0 and above
- Kindle 5.1.2 and above
- Chromebook (not compatible with Chrome OS version 67)
- Please check detaill here.